Click 'LIGHT' or 'DARK' above to switch between colour schemes! =)
Susanna Soon
18
Catholic
Legion Of Mary
A youth of Nativity

-LOVE-
Family
Friends
My guitar
Drams
Music

-WISHLIST-
get in to a poly
master drams
play drams for the band

-CREDITS-
designer :: cheng pei
Friday, September 07, 2007
tired...

hmm... this week is coming to an end soon yup yup... well 2day had lots of fun with trudy, gareth and kevin ... went to fly kite didn know tat flying kite was so fun must do tat more often hehe... yup after we fly kite went to bowling haha was trying to teach trudy how to bowl yup but for a beginner she did pretty well did know tat kevin could bowl tat well but it was fun had 2 games ... was super cool la guys we must do this more often... after tat went to andrea's place for movie night haha had dinner thank God the food didn burn yup and must thank the phua family and cami for cook dinner 2day.. yup and trudy went for movie night too haha yup but too bad amanda soh had to leave early but the movie we watch was super funny oh ya movie night was ment to be ghost show but due to this month is the 7th month better not watch horror movie later every one want to camp at andrea's place but ya watch my wife is a ganster 3 was half half la watch than switch to channel 8 cause they all want to watch the 9 oclock show so adve tat time we watch the movie than change back so was like changing here and there ... but over all 2day had the most fun of all... yup yup

tue was daddy birthday went to eat at some hotel's cafe food was good but atmospher wasn't tat good yup ate alot of food ya than went home to play majong lost $10 yup... wed had nafa cause i didn do the other time so did nafa pass everything expect 2.4km sob sob must train but at the moment my body ach very pain ah!!! yup haven been drawing this week haven even started anything so i better do my work soon going to die ah!!! body ach...

i think leaving is a good thing after all it actually shows tat how important we are for each other i think the long it is e more we are apart thats how i feel .. i guess i don know u as well as i thought i do.. we are after all differnt ppl in different world and different thinking.. well we are create differently and if we are the same than it wont be a good thing... yup u have your world i have mine... may be things is better off like that don u think ?? may be things should go back the way it was at least at tat moment i didn hurt u at all but now it seem u are painful going through trying to get in my life and end up both parties are hurt... is it worth it ?? may be my brother was right u are not even related to me y should u care so much and y should i care for u so much not even as much as how i care for my siblings..

"Boston"
In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...
You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
She said I think I'll go to Boston...I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,
You don't know me, you don't even care...
Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah Boston...
Where no one knows my name.
# 12:58 AM

mac :: cam :: germaine :: anto :: amanda phua :: iggy di :: marcus tan :: jasmin :: kevin :: isabelle :: vorn :: kelynn ( pri friend) :: Andrea :: amanda soh :: amanda lim e old :: youth day ::
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
PARACHUTE BAND lyrics
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here